Brynn has the amazing idea to get our GO kids together for a mission project. It’s simple:
1. Kids will rock in rocking chairs.
2. They’ll get sponsors who will pay for each hour they rock.
3. Monies raised will go to the project each young person chooses (see back–most are ADRA projects and will
help families in need around the world.)
4. It will be a fun evening of games, snacks, and a movie–all while serving others.
How can you help?
• Lend us a rocking chair! Bring them to church before 6:00 pm on February 19.
• Sponsor a young person!
• Pray for this project.
• Encourage our kids and let them know how proud you are of them.
While the kids are rocking . . . We don’t want anyone to miss out on the fun! Adults are invited to join us for a game night upstairs!
• Bring your favorite games.
• Bring a snack or finger food.
• Come and have FUN!!
Not into games? Volunteer to help the kids downstairs (and watch the movie with them!)
Questions? Talk to Brynn McIlvain or Tami Horst.